Precision Cutting Tools Service offers a comprehensive re-sharpening and repair service for all types of tooling within our programme. This includes:
- New carbide and HSS end mills.
- Re-sharpening of carbide and HSS end mills.
- Tapered, Roughing, Finishing, Radius, Ball Nose and custom end mills.
- New carbide and HSS custom tooling.
- Re-sharpening of custom tooling.
- Round and custom form tools.
- New carbide and HSS reamers.
- Re-sharpening of reamers.
- Tapered, straight, expansion, step and special reamers.
High Performance Drills
- Re-sharpening of high performance drills.
- Sumitomo, Mitsubishi, Guhring, Sandvik, Kennametal.
- New carbide, cobalt and HSS drills.
- Re-sharpening of drills.
- Spot drills, center, split point, spade and step drills, c-bore
- Milling Cutters
- Counter Sinks, dovetail cutter, key cutter
With over twenty years experience in tool & cutter service, you can be sure that, by choosing Precision Cutting Tools Service, your tooling will be professionally reground and will maintain its performance throughout its working life.
When tooling is collected or received at our works, it is logged onto our computer system before being distributed to the various work points. It is then inspected and sharpened or repaired as necessary. Unserviceable tooling will be returned to you without charge. Sharpened tooling will normally be delivered back the following week.
If no specific instructions are received, tooling will be re-sharpened and/or repaired so that all cutting flute are sharp and without chips. Where, in our opinion, the cost of this would be less than 50% of the cost of a new tool, you will be asked to confirm beforehand that the work should be done. If a specific type of re-sharpening is required, this should be advised when the tool is collected. We will not be held responsible for any damage caused by standard re-sharpening of tooling where this has not been done.